Make a difference by supporting PRCF core activities
A minimum of 95% of your donation will go towards specific biodiversity conservation activities, and into supporting community development projects in support of environmental and natural resources conservation.
Examples on how your donation could help:
- USD 10 buys one fuel-efficient stove to help a household reduce their demand for firewood, in turn reducing forest habitat destruction
- USD 50 pays for a village conservation meeting: we involve local people in project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- USD 150 buys gear to outfit a villager wildlife conservation and monitoring patroller, member of village communities involved in co-management
- USD 350 buys a hardy GPS unit, essential for mapping and monitoring the critical habitat of endangered species we work with
- USD 500 funds the design, printing, and distribution of 1000 conservation awareness posters for local communities in a target landscape
- USD 1500 buys a motorbike for a forest ranger to monitor the protected area more frequently, and sufficient fuel for about six months of patrol
How to donate
You can also send your gift or donation to PRCF programs by mailing a check to our office in California, using “PRCF” or “People Resources and Conservation Foundation” as the beneficiary.
People Resources and Conservation Foundation
1801 Century Park East, 24th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067 United States
Gifts and donations to People Resources and Conservation Foundation are tax deductible for U.S. residents. PRCF is a U.S. registered 501(c)3 charitable organization. We provide letters of contribution for donations over USD 25 if requested. We will automatically send letters of contribution for donations of USD 100 or more. Please let us know if you would like to see PRCF’s governing documentation and latest annual tax return to the U.S. internal Revenue Service. These may also be secured on-line at GuideStar.
Thank you for partnering with us to support biodiversity conservation and sustainable livelihoods.